There are different types of concrete mixers: rotary mixer, planetary mixer and twin-shaft mixers. Among these three kinds, twin-shaft is the most popular one at present. What’s its advantages? Let’s have a look.
1. It is suitable for mixing various powdery materials. Its aggregate can be wet fly ash, cement, slag, gravel,etc.
2. Twin shaft concrete mixer is of strong mixing ability, even mixing quality and high efficiency. It has good mixing effect for dry hard, semi-dry hard, plastic and various proportions of concrete.
3. The lubricating system and the main shaft drive system are selected from a full set of original imports. The hydraulic door opening system can adjust the opening degree of the discharge door according to demand.
4. The anti-adhesion technology is used for the mixing shaft of the twin-shaft mixers to avoid the agglomeration of cement on the shaft. The shaft end seal is of multiple sealing structure to prevent mortar leakage and ensure the continuous operation of the entire mixing system.
5. The cleaning system uses high-pressure water pump automatic control and manual control. Each water outlet is located directly above the main mixing shafts, reducing dust pollution and eliminating cement agglomeration.
It is certain that there are many other advantages. If you like to know more, welcome to contact us directly.