What Is the Advantage of Twin Shaft Mixer Batching Plant
Feb 19, 2020
At present, various projects like to choose twin shaft mixer, Some people maybe doubt what are the advantages of twin shaft concrete mixer? Why is it so popular? What parts does it consist of?
First, let’s take a look at the advantages of twin shaft mixer:
1. It has even mixing and good quality. Its special structure design shortens the discharging time and loading time by 10-15 seconds, and the production efficiency is several times higher than the original.
2. The combination of a twin shaft mixer and a batching machine can set up a small twin shaft mixer batching plant, saving time and cost. Therefore it is widely used in road and house construction sites.
3. The accessories of the concrete mixer is all of high quality. At the same time, the blades an liner wear less compared with that of the traditional one. All these will greatly extend the service life of the whole machine.
4. The unique twin shaft design make the wear between the mixing arm, the blade and the bottom lining relatively reduced, especially the blades in the main mixing area. This contributes to save a lot of operation cost.
5. Wide application. It can produce multiple kinds of concrete such as dry hard, plastic, fluid and lightweight aggregate concrete.
As a main one of twin shaft concrete mixer manufacturers, Haomei has comprehensive models: JS500、JS750、JS1000、JS1500、JS2000、JS300 and JS4000. This machine is composed of a hopper, a loading rack, a mixing drum, discharging system, oil supply,water supply and electrical system,etc.