How to Use Mobile Concrete Mixer With Pump Factory
Aug 04, 2020
With concrete mixing and pumping in one, the mobile concrete mixer with pump factory is favored by many construction contractors. Do you know how to use it? Lets have a look together.
1. Operators and related equipment management personnel should carefully read the operating instructions and master the structural principles and operating and maintaining tips of the concrete mixer pump factory.
2. The ground supporting the mixing pump should be flat and solid. The whole machine should be placed horizontally and should not be tilted during work. The outriggers should be able to stably support the whole machine, and can be reliably fixed.
The location of the pump should not only facilitate the entry and exit of the concrete mixer pump factory and the feeding of the hopper, but also consider the piping convenience. At the same time, it should be close to the pouring site and convenient for power supply and water supply.
3. Piping should be carried out according to the characteristics of the construction site and the concrete pouring plan. During the piping design, check whether the horizontal conversion distance of the pipeline is compatible with the pumping distance of the concrete pump. When piping, the length of the pipeline should be as short as possible, and elbows and hoses should be used less.
During the piping process, a schematic diagram should be drawn to list the specifications and quantities of various pipe, pipe clamps, elbows and hoses, etc.
4. During the concrete pumping process, as the pumping pressure increases, the pumping impact force will force the pipe to move back and forth,so the pump must be fixed.
5. After the concrete mixing pump factory, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the concrete pump operation manual, and it can be started for no-load operation only after meeting the requirements. After 10 minutes of no-load operation, check whether the various institutions or systems are working properly.