The double shaft paddle mixer is a new type of concrete mixer. It is widely used in various projects because of its good mixing quality and high productivity. When working, the material moves along the spiral surface driven by the blades. Since the rotation directions of the two shafts are opposite, the material between the two shafts is squeezed, tumbling and kneaded to achieve a good mixing effect.
The structure of the twin shaft concrete mixer is not complicated. It mainly consists of mixing cylinder, transmission mechanism, mixing mechanism and other auxiliary mechanisms. Let us first introduce the three important mechanisms of the twin-shaft mixer.
1. Mixing cylinder: The main mixing material of the twin-shaft concrete mixer is hard aggregate, and the mixer is mostly used in poor environments (compared to general mechanical equipment), so the mixing tank is made of relatively wide and thick high-quality steel plates.
The mixer frame and support used have good equipment bending force, strong load-bearing capacity, and sufficient rigidity and toughness. The cylinder is equipped with an observation window, discharge door, safety switch and various feeding interfaces, which constitute the basic functions of the twin-shaft mixer.
2. Transmission mechanism: It has top-mounted mixing motor and military-grade planetary reducer, featuring smooth transmission, low noise and no oil leakage.
3. Mixing mechanism: The mixing device of the twin-shaft concrete mixer consists of main shafts, mixing arms, mixing blades and a lining. The working method of the twin-shaft concrete mixer is that the two mixing main shafts installed in parallel in the cylinder rotate in opposite directions, and the blades installed on the mixing main shaft flip, shear, and mix the mixture to complete the mixing.
The mixing arm adopts a streamlined design, and the installation angle is optional at a 90-degree angle or a 60-degree angle. The degree of staggering of the twin horizontal shafts can also be specially arranged, mainly depending on the use and model planning of the mixer. Appropriate adjustments can help the mixer achieve better mixing effect.
Other important components of the twin-shaft concrete mixer include shaft end seals, unloading devices, and waterway devices. They constitute the twin-shaft mixer's good functionality and stable equipment operation.
Haomei mobile twin shaft mixers are the first to use a special combination machine tool for the mixer to ensure concentric accuracy. The parallelism, levelness and coaxiality between the two shafts and four ends of the dual-shaft concrete mixer are tightly sealed, ensuring the quality of the concrete mixer.
1. The twin-shaft mixer is equipped with multiple shaft end seal protection devices and air pressure seal protection devices to prevent slurry leakage.
2. The twin-shaft mixer monitoring system can monitor the working status of the reduction gearbox, discharge pump, and electric lubricating oil pump at any time.
3. The twin-shaft mixer is equipped with a special electric lubricating oil pump, which uses four independent pump cores to directly deliver oil to the four shaft heads, without the need for a diverter valve.
4. It has a multi-tube and multi-channel water spray system, which water can be sprayed evenly.
5. The concrete mixer weighing protection system and microwave moisture measurement system are optional.