The cement feeder is a a pneumatic cement feeding system with advanced structure. It adopts fluidized pressure feeding technology, which can effectively blow the cement into the cement silo. It is suitable for conveying cement, grain, fly ash and other non-sticky or small granular materials.
The bulk cement feeder is of large capacity, high volume utilization, convenient installation and adjustment, compact structure, light weight, easy operation, and convenient transfer.
It can work with bale breaker to finish the conveying into the cement silo which is suitable for those regions where there is no bulk cement.
Structure of The Cement Feeding System
It is mainly made up of two parts: the main part and the air source. The main part consists of a double cone tank feeder, discharge port gas system, feed port gas system and tank support. Its main technical parameters are as follows( Take bulk cement as an example. if conveying other powder materials, the parameters will vary slightly according to the specific gravity.)
Double cone, horizontal type
Residual amount (%)
Theoretical tank volume (m3)
Theoretical blowing efficiency (t/min)
Overall dimensions of tank (mm)
The air source part is composed of air compressor, motor, frame, etc. The main technical data are as follows:
Air compressor model
Air source part weight
Two Using Ways of Cement Feeder
The Transportation, Installation and Commissioning
1. During the transportation of cement feeding pump, the cement feeder tank and air source are separately packed. Due to height restrictions during transportation, the discharge port on the upper part of the tank is removed for transportation. In order to avoid damage during long-distance transportation, the pressure gauge and spring safety valve are packed in the box.
2. During the usage, the tank is placed in a pit with a depth of 2.0 meters, and drainage facilities should be well equipped. When adding materials to the tank, prevent paper scraps, agglomeration of damp materials and other debris from entering the tank to avoid blockage accidents.
3. The ground on which the tank is placed should be level. If it is not level, the discharge time and residual volume will increase.
4. It should be equipped with pressure gauges and safety valves, and there should be no air leaks.
5. There is a three-way butterfly valve at the discharge port.
6. During trial operation, pay attention to the rotation of the motor should be consistent with the direction indicated by the air compressor.
7. Electric control and pneumatic control can be chosen according to the customers’ requirements. The feed butterfly valve comes with a limit switch. It depends on the customer whether it is used or not.