The stabilized oil refers to refers to the use of lime, cement, fly ash and other binders with soil, gravel or other aggregates. For any construction project, whether it is a building, a road or an airfield, the base soil acts as the foundation.
The stabilized soil mixing plant refers to a collection of machinery for the production of stabilized soil, which mixes various mixtures to make stabilized soil. Haomei stabilized soil mixing plant can produce various kinds of stabilized soil for the construction of high-grade highways, airports, railways, municipalities, etc. It usually works together with the hot mix asphalt plant in the road construction.
Main Types of Soil Cement Mixing Plant
The soil cement mixing plant is made up of cement silos, metering and conveying equipment, and mixing equipment. The common capacity is 300-800 t/h. It has four main kinds: stationary, mobile, wet-type and quadratic mixing plant.
Parameter of Main Stabilized Sol Mixing Station
Aggregate storage capacity(m³)
Finished product storage capacity(m³)
Aggregate measurement accuracy(kg)
Water measurement accuracy
Cement measurement accuracy
Mixing shaft speed (r/min)
Features of Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
1. It adopts unlined twin shaft concrete mixer with densely packed small blades, which make the raw material mix and move forward quickly.
2. It is equipped with single motor drive reducer and large gear synchronous transmission, having strong overload resistance and long service life.
3. The unique form of water supply ensures uniform, stable and effective water supply. Water mist can effectively reduce dust pollution and effectively remove stable soil agglomeration.
4. The special large screw feeder for powder materials avoids the phenomenon that the impeller feeder is easily blocked by moisture and makes the powder measurement more reliable, stable, uniform and continuous, which can effectively reduce the waste of powder.
5. A variety of powder supply forms can be selected: bagged cement or bulk cement.
6. With computer speed control or frequency conversion electronic speed control, the material supply is of accurate ratio and simple operation.
7. The control system can be , manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic.
8. The door of the finished product silo can be single-opened or double-opened, which is convenient to use. There are three types of volume: 6, 8, 10m3 to choose from.
9. . The fully sealed, air-conditioned control room improves the comfort of the operator and reduces the labor intensity of the operation.