What Is Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
The stabilized oil refers to refers to the use of lime, cement, fly ash and other binders with soil, gravel or other aggregates. For any construction project, whether it is a building, a road or an airfield, the base soil acts as the foundation.
The stabilized soil mixing plant refers to a collection of machinery for the production of stabilized soil, which mixes various mixtures to make stabilized soil. Haomei stabilized soil mixing plant can produce various kinds of stabilized soil for the construction of high-grade highways, airports, railways, municipalities, etc. It usually works together with the hot mix asphalt plant in the road construction.
Main Types of Soil Cement Mixing Plant
The soil cement mixing plant is made up of cement silos, metering and conveying equipment, and mixing equipment. The common capacity is 300-800 t/h. It has four main kinds: stationary, mobile, wet-type and quadratic mixing plant.
Parameter of Main Stabilized Sol Mixing Station
Aggregate storage capacity(m³)
Finished product storage capacity(m³)
Aggregate measurement accuracy(kg)
Water measurement accuracy
Cement measurement accuracy
Mixing shaft speed (r/min)
Features of Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
1. It adopts unlined twin shaft concrete mixer with densely packed small blades, which make the raw material mix and move forward quickly.
2. It is equipped with single motor drive reducer and large gear synchronous transmission, having strong overload resistance and long service life.
3. The unique form of water supply ensures uniform, stable and effective water supply. Water mist can effectively reduce dust pollution and effectively remove stable soil agglomeration.
4. The special large screw feeder for powder materials avoids the phenomenon that the impeller feeder is easily blocked by moisture and makes the powder measurement more reliable, stable, uniform and continuous, which can effectively reduce the waste of powder.
5. A variety of powder supply forms can be selected: bagged cement or bulk cement.
6. With computer speed control or frequency conversion electronic speed control, the material supply is of accurate ratio and simple operation.
7. The control system can be , manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic.
8. The door of the finished product silo can be single-opened or double-opened, which is convenient to use. There are three types of volume: 6, 8, 10m3 to choose from.
9. . The fully sealed, air-conditioned control room improves the comfort of the operator and reduces the labor intensity of the operation.
10. We all choose imported electrical components.
Original source: https://www.concretebatchplanthm.com/product/stabilized-soil-mixing-plant-for-road-construction.html
Tags: stabilized soil mixing plant soil cement mixing plant stabilized soil mixing station
Prev: Bulk Cement Feeder
The Mobile Asphalt Drum Mix Plant B...
On July 10th and 11th 2020, a set of Haomei mobile asphalt drum mix plant was successfully packed in the factor and has been shipped to...
The Mobile Asphalt Plant for Sale U...
In August 2020, the mobile asphalt plant for sale UK has been shipped to UK. All the parts of the whole portable asphalt plant fully c...
The New Portable Asphalt Plant for...
In the September 2020, our new portable asphalt plant for sale was shipped to Philippines. Its working flow, operation and maintenance...
The Installation of Stationary Asph...
Haomei stationary asphalt plant has been popular among many regions because of its high efficiency and environmental protection. Last m...
60T/h hot mix asphalt plant to Indo...
In May 2021, a set of 60t/h hot mix asphalt plant has been delivered to Indonesia. It is a batch type hot mix plant. What are its advan...