The small concrete mixture pump can greatly improve the efficiency of construction. At the construction site, it can not only mix concrete, but also pump concrete. There are different types of concrete mixing pump including electric concrete pump, hydraulic concrete pump, diesel concrete pump,etc. Users can choose the small mixing pump model suitable for their own project conditions based on their project power grid load, project task volume, and construction period.
How to operate it?
1. Before starting the concrete mixer pump, you should carefully read the operating instructions and matters needing attention. Do not operate the machine unless you have read and thoroughly understood the instructions to avoid making unnecessary mistakes.
2. Before the concrete mixing pump enters the site, you must choose the location where the machine should be placed. The place should be a place very close to the sand and cement. At the same time, you should also observe whether the water pipes and wires are easily accessible to the concrete mixing pump.
3. The operator must make sure whether the transportation direction is beneficial to the construction. Try to achieve the shortest distance transportation and straight-line transportation, which can minimize resistance, reduce the chance of blockage, speed up the transportation speed and improve construction efficiency.
4. Check whether the place where the concrete mixer pump is placed is hard and stable to avoid collapse and subsidence during the construction process, and keep the concrete mixer pump level on the ground.
5. Measure and calculate the height distance from the concrete mixing pump to the construction floor. The measured distance should not exceed 300 meters when converted to the ground level. If possible, a layout diagram can be drawn to make it easier to calculate the number of pipes and bends.
6. Before starting the concrete mixing pump, check each oil pump, water tank and other places of the pump to see if they are normal. In summer, you should also pay attention to hydraulic oil, water temperature, etc.
7. After the concrete mixing pump is started, it is prohibited to disassemble any parts of the equipment, such as drain screens, mixers, conveying pipes, etc.
How to maintain concrete mixer pump
1. Daily inspection: appearance damage and deformation, loose parts, oil leakage, hose damage, lack of lubricating grease in lubrication points,etc.
3. Half-year inspection (or 12,000 cubic meters of concrete pumped): damage to the lower shell of the slide valve and the delivery cylinder, electrical components damage, deterioration of hydraulic oil,etc.
4. Yearly inspection(or 24,000 cubic meters of concrete pumped): mixing device, mixing oil motor, rotary oil motor, water pump, each oil pump, and hydraulic oil replacing.
5. Inspection every two years (or 48,000 cubic meters of concrete pumped): All items of the mounted concrete pump should be replaced during disassembly and inspection.