The concrete pump truck is a special equipment to pump concrete to a certain height. How does a concrete pump truck with boom work? There are some tips for the operator.
1. The concrete pump long boom can only be used to pump concrete pump. Any other uses is dangerous.
2. The maximum operation height and distance of the concrete boom pump are strictly calculated and experimentally confirmed. Any extra connection of pipe to the end horse or extending the end hose to more than 3 meters is not allowed.
3. It is forbidden to make modifications to the pump truck that may affect safety, including the change of safe pressure, speed, hose diameter and the wall thickness of hoses.
4. The supporting ground must be level. Otherwise it is necessary to make a horizontal bearing surface.
5. Only after confirming that the pump truck's legs are properly supported, can the boom be operated.
6. When operating the boom, all of the booms should be in the operator's vision.
7. Be careful of the danger of electric shock when working near the high-voltage wires. Ensure a safe distance between the boom and the wire.
8. Below the boom is a dangerous area. The concrete or other parts may fall and hurt people.
9. If the long boom concrete pump has abnormal movement, immediately press the emergency stop button. After the professionals find out the cause and remove the troubleshoot, the operator con continue to use.
10. When the boom pump truck is running, do not open the hopper screen, water tank cover and other safety protection facilities. Do not put your hand into the hopper, the water tank or grasp other moving parts.
11. When the pump truck is running, do not open the hopper screen, water tank cover and other safety protection facilities. Do not put your hand into the hopper, the water tank or grasp other moving parts.